If you have not yet heard of the benefits of rice water, then you are surely in a different world. Girls! This is what we all have been looking for. I never knew that rice can have such amazing properties in making your skin look younger and beautiful until today. And I just could not wait to share it with you all.
Till now it used to just fill my stomach 😛 But now I’am going to use it in my beauty rituals as well.
- Rice water contains minerals, vitamins and amino acids which are mandatory for the glowing skin you want to have.
- Washing your hair with rice water makes hair shiny and helps to keep it healthy. Follow up with cold water rinse.
- Rice water acts as natural skin toner promoting cell growth, stimulating blood flow by keeping your skin super soft and bright.
- Rice water helps in soothing skin inflammation as well. It also help in healing acne and helps in getting rid of the redness of an outbreak.
- Rice water acts an amazing hair conditioner. You can add a few drops of lavendar, rosemary or geranium essential oil to the rice water and apply all over your tresses. Let it stay for 10 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
Subsume this amazing water in your beauty routine and see the results for yourself. Do share your results with me. I would love you know how it helped you girls!
Rice Water acts as Natural skin toner :
Use rice water to deep clean your skin by dipping a cotton ball or pad into the liquid and gently massaging it into your skin for couple of minutes. Let your face air dry to make sure it really absorbs all of the good stuff. With regular use you will notice your skin feeling soft, tight, and radiant.
Apply Cooked rice paste as a face mask:
- 2 tbsp Cooked rice
- Raw milk
- 2-3 drops of olive oil
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice.
Japanese woman are always considered most beautiful and youthful and we all envy their skin, don’t we? So here’s how you can get that soft and bright skin, and bid goodbye to wrinkles.
Apply this face mask once in week. Keep it until dry and then wash it with cold water. and then, tada touch your skin and feel the softness. I have tried it myself and the first thing that occurred to me was why didn’t I try this before.
Follow this routine without fail every once a week using the rice water and rice face mask and then you will find yourself in a circle of compliments.
You have an amazing skin! See I passed my compliment in advance because I know it would surely work if you do it religiously.
Happy face Happy glow!