Sick of having oats the regular way, the tasteless way. Ok! I have a solution for you. Let’s make it yummy!
- Baby corn
- Saute Mushrooms and Baby corn in a non-stick frying pan with some olive oil and keep it aside.
- Now, prepare oats the way you normally do with one cup water and oats in the pan.
- Once the oats starts cooking, add the mushrooms and the corn.
- Leave it for 10 minutes for it to cook completely.
- Garnish it with coriander and yummy oats dish is ready!
Try this out and tell me if you liked it. Cheers!!