- Fish(salmon/ basa)
- Coriander stem
- Green chilli(optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Soya sauce(optional)
- Aluminium foil/butter paper
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and keep aside for 5-10 mins.
- Cut the aluminium foil into a big size square.
- Place the fish over a slice of lemon along with ginger julliens, garlic, slice of carrot, coriander stem, a slice of green chilli and a dash of soya sauce (optional)
- Make a parcel and steam it for 15 minutes.
- After the parcel is ready you can serve the fish with boiled vegetables and mashed potatoes.
Try this dish out with boiled veges, you can also get a little creative if you are good at cooking. Let me know if you liked it 😀