Here’s everything you need to know to make this tasty Carrot-yogurt-oats mix.
- Low-fat Yogurt- 300 gms
- Grated Carrots- 100 gms
- Oats- 2 tablespoons
- Mustard seeds-1/4th teaspoon
- Dry Red chilli-1 or 2
- Salt (optional for taste)
- Beat the curd with a balloon beater or a fork and keep it aside. Yogurt is low in calories and fat and high in proteins and vitamins.
2. Roast dry oats on a frying pan until they turn light brown. Ensure not to burn them. Once done grind them until fine.
3. Next, add the powdered oats to the curd and mix well. Oats have higher and better balance of proteins and essential fatty acids.
4. Now add the grated carrot with salt and give a gentle mix. Carrots are low in calories and high in fibre and promote weight loss.
5. Now it’s time to temper the dish by adding few more flavours to it.
6. For this, take a small pan and dry roast 1/4th teaspoon of mustard seeds along with a dry red chilli. Mustard seeds help you lose weight by boosting metabolism so that you will burn fat more quickly . Chillies are an anti-obesity agent and they burn a lot of calories and helps in digestion.
7. Add the tempering to your mix making your oats-carrot-yogurt mix ready to eat.
8. Have it with a cup of green tea. Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
I hope you like this recipe. Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more videos on healthy meals plans and recipes. Don’t forget to share and comment if you like it.